Skip to main content

GRE Coaching in Hyderabad & Study Abroad Scholarships


I am a resident of Hyderabad. I belong to a middle class family. From my early age, I have dream to study abroad. All the time I used to search the way through which I can Go abroad and study. But my parents did not allow me to go because the pocket did not allow. I completed my schooling from Hyderabad itself. In 10+2, I topped in my school. Suddenly one of my school teacher met one day and talked about my career. She suggested my parents to send me to abroad for the higher studies. Firstly my parents refused but teacher was successful in convincing my parents by saying that I am a bright student and need support of my parents. Finally my parents agreed and asked from where he should take coaching. She told us about the IMFS which is the best GRE coaching in Hyderabad. Many students of our school has taken coaching from IMFS and are studying abroad. Next day we went to IMFS coaching centre to know more in detail about GRE coaching. There the consultant told us little about GRE exam that GRE is basically Graduate Record Examination. It is for the students who aspire  to undergo their Graduate studies abroad. It is a standard test that measures Mathematical, Verbal and Analytical Writing skill. It is a Computer-based Test scored on a maximum of 340 carried out by Educational Testing Service. He provided some more details and finally decided to join IMFS coaching classes. GRE is not an easy exam but it can be made easier under the guidance of professionals who teached me in the IMFS. The main focus of the institute is on vocabulary building.


Other features that differentiate IMFS from other coaching institutes include complete and updated study material, online lectures, top teaching methods and a healthy study environment. Teacher- student ratio was very fine. Small batches facilitate personalized attention. There were regular mock tests which helped me in strengthen the core concepts. There were many doubt clearing sessions too. In addition to this, faculty was always available for clearing the doubts. This boosted my confidence level. There was a special training program that includes effective test-taking strategies and time management tips for the examination. They helped in all the manner they could. The combine efforts of me and my teachers came out with a very good result. I performed very well in my GRE exam. I scored 310+ marks.



My teachers and parents were very happy for me. I got study abroad scholarship for performing extraordinarily well in the exam. I went to Canada for my higher studies. My dream came true because of the guidance and support of teachers at IMFS GRE coaching in Hyderabad. Many students even can’t get admission in abroad but IMFS helped me to get admission in abroad with a great scholarship. Me and my parents are so thankful to the entire faculty and management staff of IMFS. I would recommend all the study abroad aspirants to get their coaching from one of the best coaching institute- IMFS. It surely helps you to transform your dream into reality. What are you waiting for now? Register yourself with IMFS to get the benefits of study in abroad with nice score in GRE.

Comments

  1. Best IELTS Institute in Mumbai
    IELTS stands for International English Language Testing System. As the name suggests, IELTS is an English language exam that is opted by candidates who wish to study, work or migrate to countries that has English as their native language. Some of the prominent countries that accepts IELTS scores are USA, Canada, UK, Australia and New Zealand. The exam assesses candidates’ ability to communicate in four aspects of the language: Speaking, Listening, Reading & Writing. The exam is graded on a score from 1-9

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

IMFS, A Gateway to Clear GRE

“Getting a job isn’t easy these days!” , said Joe in a furious tone. This compelled Alex, Joe’s best friend to question as to what went wrong. Joe is an enthusiastic individual belonging to a middle-class family, who is struggling to find a job that can fetch him a decent living standard and peaceful life. But it has been months since he had been trying but failed. You know what Joe, I always wished to keep it more like a surprise for you but, since I find you a bit too perturbed, so here’s what I want to tell you. I have been going through the same you know well. But one of my acquaintances told me about the GRE examination and its placements abroad. He is a US resident and he told me how his fate showed him the way to settle abroad. So I’ve been seeing him from a few days now, and he took me to IMFS coaching center that I have joined so as to crack the GRE examination and pursue my Doctorate from abroad and settle there. Explained Alex. Joe got confused a

Want to Study Abroad? 24 Reasons why you should go for it.

Study abroad Counselling in Mumbai You don't need any excuse to travel to distant countries to get a top-notch education. Here are 24 reasons why you should study abroad. 1.   It will look great on your CV Employers appreciate your international experience. It shows that you are able to deal with people from other cultures and is more adaptable.   It's a great idea to be able to travel and learn new skills while also obtaining a good graduate job. 2.   Improve your language skills Do you remember the foreign languages that you studied in school?   You don't either.   You might be amazed at how much you can remember by learning abroad.   It's a great way of meeting new people and taking extra language classes while you are out. 3.   A holiday in a foreign land is a completely different experience than a vacation. The best part about studying in a new place is that you'll get to know the area well. You will learn the best places to buy coffee, avoid tourist traps, and

Tips and Strategies To Clear GRE Exam

GRE Classes in Thane Having a high GRE score is your first step when it comes to studying at the top business schools of the world. A high score is possible when you apply the right strategy to prepare for your upcoming GRE exam. GRE preparation is completely different from preparation you might have done for the high school and college exams. One of the reasons is that GRE exam prep is highly self-driven. No doubt you might have plenty of questions regarding about how to start with your GRE study and whether you must join GRE Classes in Thane or not: ·         How do I spend enough time? ·         What to study first? ·         What is a best way for GRE exam preparation? ·         What are the commonly asked GRE questions? ·         What kind of questions will I expect? Suppose you have a similar type of question, nothing to worry about! You’re at the right place. IMFS GRE preparation strategy has actually helped more than 46,000 students to achieve their scores and get admi