Skip to main content

GRE counseling near me,GRE coaching to study abroad

I was in my 3rd year of engineering pursuing a degree in computer science. We all had enjoyed these
years of education but then seeing our seniors getting placed, turning into entrepreneurs, continuing
with post graduation and doing much more had put us in a thought that what are we going to continue
within the next year when we are a graduate?. There was chaos in almost everyone's mind, people
were confused on what to go with. Completely lost in the thoughts and couldn't able to decide on one,
I thought of going to a cafe nearby my college, have a seat and finalize what my heart wants. I was
entering the cafe I saw a banner on entrance which read  Want to pursue your studies? Want to reach
higher altitudes? Do it with post-graduation from leading universities of US with eligibility from GRE. The banner suddenly gained my attention for a moment. As I sat down in the corner of the cafe
sipping my coffee, I started questioning myself where and how I want to see myself in the coming
years. After a few thoughts, I landed to the conclusion that just engineering has not got all the
knowledge I have longed for. I wanted to know more, I wanted an in-depth knowledge about the
concepts and then start working with that knowledge which would give me the confidence of some
other level.
       Now one thing was clear I wanted to do a post-graduation but, I personally didn't know about the
process of post-graduation and how to enter it. All of a sudden the banner which had the word post-graduation
flashed in my eyes along with GRE. Now the question was, what was GRE? I grabbed my phone and
googled about it. GRE stood for Graduate Record Examination. It was an examination, qualifying
which a student would get the eligibility to pursue post-graduation in the US. I looked for someone
who would give me a detailed information about it and would help me with the preparation for
post-graduation.
As I was scrolling down, I came across IMFS which was a GRE consultation center. When I visited
the website at www.imfs.co.in I got to know that they are a coaching center who provide training and
coaching,  as well as guide the student through the whole selection process.



        I looked for a GRE counseling near me at IMFS and reached the center. At the place, the
people made an effort to understand my requirements. Having heard my needs they told me at IMFS
which stood for The Institute of Management and Foreign Studies, they help students who have a
dream to continue further studies in foreign. They had different coaching for different eligibility
examinations, As I was interested in GRE I asked them about the GRE and IMFS. They said GRE is a standard exam which needs a lot of practice and preparations. It tests the
student from all aspects and only the best ones are selected. They also mentioned that they have
been helping students since 1997 and are a pro at it now. In the year 2002, they had their student as
the first Indian to get a full score, since then they have 8 other who followed it. They showed me the
coaching plan and the materials provided in detail.

       I seriously felt this was a good option to opt. I went home discussed with my parents. They were very impressed and told they supported me in the decision. I took some more time consulted my seniors about IMFS, and the feedback I got was amazing. Finally, I decided to enroll myself with IMFS. Since then IMFS helped me to the fullest extent, they provided the best coaching possible, with ways to attempt the examination, the material was excellent, the teachers were expert and the coaching all together was the best decision I made. Having prepared with all this I attended the examination and was eligible in the first go. Later they also helped me in the selection and admission process in one of the best universities in the US. And now here I am in a beautiful of US pursuing my dream and becoming an MS postgraduate. I owe my success to IMFS who have helped me to the largest extent. With all the experience I feel that IMFS is the institution where a student can get GRE coaching to study abroad as it has evolved a student who knew nothing about post-graduation to a student, pursuing MS in the US.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IMFS, A Gateway to Clear GRE

“Getting a job isn’t easy these days!” , said Joe in a furious tone. This compelled Alex, Joe’s best friend to question as to what went wrong. Joe is an enthusiastic individual belonging to a middle-class family, who is struggling to find a job that can fetch him a decent living standard and peaceful life. But it has been months since he had been trying but failed. You know what Joe, I always wished to keep it more like a surprise for you but, since I find you a bit too perturbed, so here’s what I want to tell you. I have been going through the same you know well. But one of my acquaintances told me about the GRE examination and its placements abroad. He is a US resident and he told me how his fate showed him the way to settle abroad. So I’ve been seeing him from a few days now, and he took me to IMFS coaching center that I have joined so as to crack the GRE examination and pursue my Doctorate from abroad and settle there. Explained Alex. Joe got confused a

Want to Study Abroad? 24 Reasons why you should go for it.

Study abroad Counselling in Mumbai You don't need any excuse to travel to distant countries to get a top-notch education. Here are 24 reasons why you should study abroad. 1.   It will look great on your CV Employers appreciate your international experience. It shows that you are able to deal with people from other cultures and is more adaptable.   It's a great idea to be able to travel and learn new skills while also obtaining a good graduate job. 2.   Improve your language skills Do you remember the foreign languages that you studied in school?   You don't either.   You might be amazed at how much you can remember by learning abroad.   It's a great way of meeting new people and taking extra language classes while you are out. 3.   A holiday in a foreign land is a completely different experience than a vacation. The best part about studying in a new place is that you'll get to know the area well. You will learn the best places to buy coffee, avoid tourist traps, and

Tips and Strategies To Clear GRE Exam

GRE Classes in Thane Having a high GRE score is your first step when it comes to studying at the top business schools of the world. A high score is possible when you apply the right strategy to prepare for your upcoming GRE exam. GRE preparation is completely different from preparation you might have done for the high school and college exams. One of the reasons is that GRE exam prep is highly self-driven. No doubt you might have plenty of questions regarding about how to start with your GRE study and whether you must join GRE Classes in Thane or not: ·         How do I spend enough time? ·         What to study first? ·         What is a best way for GRE exam preparation? ·         What are the commonly asked GRE questions? ·         What kind of questions will I expect? Suppose you have a similar type of question, nothing to worry about! You’re at the right place. IMFS GRE preparation strategy has actually helped more than 46,000 students to achieve their scores and get admi