Skip to main content

GRE coaching in mumbai,GRE counseling near me


Two attempts of GRE  and I almost gave up. Why? Because I lost hopes. I thought that going to the United States for higher studies is not for me. I couldn't crack GRE even after attempting twice. It wasn't something usual for me. I was the best student in my school and one among the top rankers in my college. I was such a shame for me that I couldn't crack GRE. That fact that I took more than one attempt also killed me. Call it whatever ego or headweight, I thought I should leave it because I hate failures.

I was thinking on the wrong lines and I realized it a little late. When my mom told me that there is no failure greater than giving up on your dreams I was dumbstruck. She was right. I really wanted to do it only because I was afraid to fail again I thought of giving up on my dream. I decided that I'll not give up. I started to search for a GRE counseling near me so that I would know what I exactly wanted. Simultaneously I also started searching for a good GRE coaching in Mumbai. I found the solution in one place IMFS, it provided both GRE counseling and GRE coaching in Mumbai. I checked the reviews and it was satisfactory and convincing.



I joined for the coaching there and started my preparations for my next attempt. It's said that teaching is an art, if it is so then I know the best artists. They are found in IMFS. The coaching was so helpful for me. I could understand things much better and everything was crystal clear to me. I got to learn a lot of things that I didn't know. My language skills improved and l could make out the difference.

I was obviously a little nervous for my third attempt. But I knew deep down that I was prepared much better this time. With IMFS I was more confident about it. This time it was so effortless and easy for me. Well, I don't really know if it was so but this time I felt that this was the easiest GRE attempt ever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GRE Coaching in Hyderabad, GRE Consultants

H ow many of us have wished to go abroad for higher studies and how many of us have cried for institutes that did not exist in our places? Well for those who wish to go abroad , IMFS is an institution which considers the passion of many and leads our destination . Andhra Pradesh and Telangana and some parts of the East coast have an institute to help and assist students for education abroad, through GRE coaching in Hyderabad . The GRE coaching institute in Hyderabad has an amalgamation of students from variou s streams of education , be it humanities, commerce or science , be it   graduate students of design. The GRE Coaching in Hyderabad runs through four modes, online courses, class room courses, tutoring and mentoring through a subtle mode. Graduate Record Examination Board , directs the Educational Testing Services and ETS sets the question papers. It evaluates the students through three kinds of tests other than the area of their specialisatio...

IMFS, A Gateway to Clear GRE

“Getting a job isn’t easy these days!” , said Joe in a furious tone. This compelled Alex, Joe’s best friend to question as to what went wrong. Joe is an enthusiastic individual belonging to a middle-class family, who is struggling to find a job that can fetch him a decent living standard and peaceful life. But it has been months since he had been trying but failed. You know what Joe, I always wished to keep it more like a surprise for you but, since I find you a bit too perturbed, so here’s what I want to tell you. I have been going through the same you know well. But one of my acquaintances told me about the GRE examination and its placements abroad. He is a US resident and he told me how his fate showed him the way to settle abroad. So I’ve been seeing him from a few days now, and he took me to IMFS coaching center that I have joined so as to crack the GRE examination and pursue my Doctorate from abroad and settle there. Explained Alex. Joe got confused a...

6 Things to Improve Your Chance of Studying Abroad

    There are many factors to look at when planning to study abroad. Overseas college search for the well-rounded candidates and will evaluate not only your test scores and academic records but even co-curricular activities, achievements, and social contributions, or more. You still have a chance to work on different activities and get into your dream College abroad with the help of study abroad counselling in Pune . Let us look at a few things that you can do and get associated with and maximize your possibilities and your candidature appropriate for your dream university.   1.       Active Interest in Extracurricular Activities Most of the colleges and universities prefer applicants who participate in activities outside their classroom, whether it is school clubs, sports, social service, drama, music, environment matters, or hobby groups.  Ensure you’re a part of a few activities you feel very strongly about as well as strive to take the leadership p...