Skip to main content

GRE exam to study abroad in mumbai,GRE coaching in hyderabad

My father’s dream was to earn his specialization from the most prominent institute in the world.
He wanted to get enrolled in that university or institute whose specialization certificate or
degree in that particular domain would be best in the world. He worked hard for it and has
almost made it to the university when a certain setback stopped him from doing that. He had
no choice but to remain there and earn his specialization from his own country only. But the
good thing is that he never really repent over it. Yes, he does feel bad that he wasn’t able to
fulfil his dream but he made his peace with that. I never knew anything about it until my
graduation day.


As a student, I was brilliant and have always been praised for my knowledge and excellent
application of whatever I have learnt. I did great in my school and after that in my college. I
 was a good student and therefore always scored good marks. Besides academics, my sports
and co-curricular was equally good. So I would say that my cumulative academic record was
pretty good. Same happened in the college. Academic and co-curricular was always at par
with each other. I completed my undergraduate degree course with flying colours and started
looking for various fields to do my specialization.

It was only then that my father told me the incident from his past and how deeply he wanted
to study from abroad. He told me that he would be really pleased if I would choose to do the
same, though the decision would entirely be mine and he will support it anyway. So that was
a big news and I needed time to process it as well as take my decision. I asked him for some
time and told him that I would let him know by the end of the week. The entire week I was
searching for and exploring about everything associated with studying abroad. I thought a lot
about everything and finally told him that it would be a great opportunity for me. He was really
happy that day. Though I told him that I am quite afraid of the entire idea as my knowledge in
the field is very little. He assured me that everything will be fine tomorrow.


The next morning he asked me to get ready in the evening and we headed out. He took me
out without a hint of where we were headed to. I enjoyed my ride to the destination which was
a huge building with initial IMFS engraved on its top. I asked him what is it and why we are
here. He told me then that it is a premier coaching institute that provides assistance and
guidance for clearing the GRE exam. They have an impeccable record and their program is
very well appreciated. We went inside to look for the services they have to offer and almost
immediately agreed to their classroom teaching program. On returning home, I searched for
their website www.imfs.co.in online and became double sure that it is indeed the best available
option. From the next day began my journey of GRE coaching in Hyderabad. Everything
went well. Their teachers were highly experienced and skills. Their study material was well
prepared and up to the mark and included almost everything needed to clear the exam.  
Their test series was at par with the real exam and made me feel like I am giving the actual
exam.




I choose to give GRE exam to study abroad in Mumbai as I have been willing to travel to
Mumbai for some time. The exam went very well and get the perfect score to enter into the
best university. My father was really happy that day and felt as if his dream has come true.
Shortly after that, I went out to complete my specialization.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IMFS, A Gateway to Clear GRE

“Getting a job isn’t easy these days!” , said Joe in a furious tone. This compelled Alex, Joe’s best friend to question as to what went wrong. Joe is an enthusiastic individual belonging to a middle-class family, who is struggling to find a job that can fetch him a decent living standard and peaceful life. But it has been months since he had been trying but failed. You know what Joe, I always wished to keep it more like a surprise for you but, since I find you a bit too perturbed, so here’s what I want to tell you. I have been going through the same you know well. But one of my acquaintances told me about the GRE examination and its placements abroad. He is a US resident and he told me how his fate showed him the way to settle abroad. So I’ve been seeing him from a few days now, and he took me to IMFS coaching center that I have joined so as to crack the GRE examination and pursue my Doctorate from abroad and settle there. Explained Alex. Joe got confused a

Want to Study Abroad? 24 Reasons why you should go for it.

Study abroad Counselling in Mumbai You don't need any excuse to travel to distant countries to get a top-notch education. Here are 24 reasons why you should study abroad. 1.   It will look great on your CV Employers appreciate your international experience. It shows that you are able to deal with people from other cultures and is more adaptable.   It's a great idea to be able to travel and learn new skills while also obtaining a good graduate job. 2.   Improve your language skills Do you remember the foreign languages that you studied in school?   You don't either.   You might be amazed at how much you can remember by learning abroad.   It's a great way of meeting new people and taking extra language classes while you are out. 3.   A holiday in a foreign land is a completely different experience than a vacation. The best part about studying in a new place is that you'll get to know the area well. You will learn the best places to buy coffee, avoid tourist traps, and

Tips and Strategies To Clear GRE Exam

GRE Classes in Thane Having a high GRE score is your first step when it comes to studying at the top business schools of the world. A high score is possible when you apply the right strategy to prepare for your upcoming GRE exam. GRE preparation is completely different from preparation you might have done for the high school and college exams. One of the reasons is that GRE exam prep is highly self-driven. No doubt you might have plenty of questions regarding about how to start with your GRE study and whether you must join GRE Classes in Thane or not: ·         How do I spend enough time? ·         What to study first? ·         What is a best way for GRE exam preparation? ·         What are the commonly asked GRE questions? ·         What kind of questions will I expect? Suppose you have a similar type of question, nothing to worry about! You’re at the right place. IMFS GRE preparation strategy has actually helped more than 46,000 students to achieve their scores and get admi