Skip to main content

GRE coaching in Pune,GRE coaching in Bangalore



There is no student who has never thought of studying abroad. Better job opportunities and the high
remuneration are plus points that attract us as students. Apart from all this there is huge difference in
the standard of education here and abroad. America is a country that is a leading educator with the
most efficient methods of teaching. America is one of the best countries to avail any educational
program from. But while applying for admissions for a course there the biggest hurdle that a student
faces is GRE. The Graduate Record Examinations which is known as GRE has created a fear in the
minds of students. Somehow this test that scares us happens to be the basic requirement for most
graduate schools in the United States. That's is how I landed up in this dilemma.

I was still pursuing my graduation when I decided to do my masters from abroad. So like every
student would do I did my part of research and I was totally convinced that it is The United States
where I wanted to go and pursue my higher education. I started my planning. I found out the
universities I was interested in, I checked out the atmosphere, my stay everything was almost figured
out. Throughout everything I had a guide my Friend who is already pursuing his masters in The
United States. I was really lucky to have him by my side throughout. Then came the time when I
realized that I have to crack GRE to get admission there. I knew for sure it's a huge hurdle for me to
get through. I was so close to achieving my dream and I wasn't going to give up anyway but was
clueless. I was totally confused, didn't know what to do. My friend suggested me IMFS and that turned
out to be the best decision I made in my life.

I joined IMFS GRE coaching in Bangalore as my friend suggested. He went to the same coaching
classes, GRE coaching in Pune. He cracked his GRE with the help of their guidance. The kind of
support I received was amazing. I was so comfortable with the faculty and their methods of teaching.
They conveyed the essence of each subject to me in the best possible way. I didn't know how to thank
my friend for this. Today I'm more confident about myself and ready to just crack GRE, I know I'm
going to rock it. Thanks to   IMFS GRE coaching in Bangalore. I feel that what I thought was an
obstacle is now turned out to be a stepping stone. I know I am  one step closer to achieving my
dreams and goals. IMFS has brought this change in me. It makes things seem so easier now. All I
have to tell my fellow friends is that never compromise on your dreams just go for it and with  IMFS
 You know you are in safe hands.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GRE Coaching in Hyderabad, GRE Consultants

H ow many of us have wished to go abroad for higher studies and how many of us have cried for institutes that did not exist in our places? Well for those who wish to go abroad , IMFS is an institution which considers the passion of many and leads our destination . Andhra Pradesh and Telangana and some parts of the East coast have an institute to help and assist students for education abroad, through GRE coaching in Hyderabad . The GRE coaching institute in Hyderabad has an amalgamation of students from variou s streams of education , be it humanities, commerce or science , be it   graduate students of design. The GRE Coaching in Hyderabad runs through four modes, online courses, class room courses, tutoring and mentoring through a subtle mode. Graduate Record Examination Board , directs the Educational Testing Services and ETS sets the question papers. It evaluates the students through three kinds of tests other than the area of their specialisatio...

IMFS, A Gateway to Clear GRE

“Getting a job isn’t easy these days!” , said Joe in a furious tone. This compelled Alex, Joe’s best friend to question as to what went wrong. Joe is an enthusiastic individual belonging to a middle-class family, who is struggling to find a job that can fetch him a decent living standard and peaceful life. But it has been months since he had been trying but failed. You know what Joe, I always wished to keep it more like a surprise for you but, since I find you a bit too perturbed, so here’s what I want to tell you. I have been going through the same you know well. But one of my acquaintances told me about the GRE examination and its placements abroad. He is a US resident and he told me how his fate showed him the way to settle abroad. So I’ve been seeing him from a few days now, and he took me to IMFS coaching center that I have joined so as to crack the GRE examination and pursue my Doctorate from abroad and settle there. Explained Alex. Joe got confused a...

6 Things to Improve Your Chance of Studying Abroad

    There are many factors to look at when planning to study abroad. Overseas college search for the well-rounded candidates and will evaluate not only your test scores and academic records but even co-curricular activities, achievements, and social contributions, or more. You still have a chance to work on different activities and get into your dream College abroad with the help of study abroad counselling in Pune . Let us look at a few things that you can do and get associated with and maximize your possibilities and your candidature appropriate for your dream university.   1.       Active Interest in Extracurricular Activities Most of the colleges and universities prefer applicants who participate in activities outside their classroom, whether it is school clubs, sports, social service, drama, music, environment matters, or hobby groups.  Ensure you’re a part of a few activities you feel very strongly about as well as strive to take the leadership p...