Skip to main content

Counselling near me, study abroad



Bombay or Mumbai a city of passion and commitment! Here, all that people understand is sense of
duty! Even caring and doing things are very mechanical, no one has time! So useless chores and time
wasting isles at a minimum such that all the time can be effectively utilised productively.


My daughter was turning 20, almost completed her graduation and wanted to go for her higher studies
in the USA. She decided to appear for GMAT and I wished to have a Center for Counselling near me.
We live in Thane no point traveling all the way into the city and waste 2.5 hours each way everyday for
the coaching! As a father, I wanted her to be energetic, active and cheerful  before she would go out
of the country to Study Abroad and the long distance would drain her strength and energy.


Once the decision was made that she would not continue her further studies in which Nadia and would
definitely go to USA in particular. Then our research started on which university should she explore for
her studies. Since USA universities need a total of 16 years of education and our educational system
gives us education only for 15 years our engineering & Medical students can join MS. But the best guidance
for your plans to Study Abroad can be given by the Counsellor near me.


I wanted my daughter to have the best and started my search by asking friends who had sent their
children abroad for higher studies and many referred me to an institute named IMFS
(institute of Management & Foreign Studies) when I started doing my research I was amazed by
the positive reputation and the reviews of this institute! What surprised me even more was that they
had 6 centers within Mumbai and the one in Thane was really a great boon to have  Counselling near
me!


My daughter , my wife and I were convinced  and we paid her fees for joining the course.
What surprised us most was before we paid our fees the Center manager allowed us all the time and
space to convince ourselves without any pressure not directing us towards joining in a hurry. They
gave us prospectus and details of all the courses and every university and the preference for the
course/faculty my daughter wanted to take and best preferred university for that! Unfortunately most of
my friends and acquaintances were not present in that city of the university of preference. We were a
little nervous due to this reason as my daughter would have no one whom she may be able to relate.


The Counsellor noticed something amiss and asked and when we explained that we had no relatives
or friends in that city! H just smiled and punched a few keys on his laptop and printed out a list! The letter
was of students who were present in that university, also other universities in that city and state and
how far they were from my daughter’s university and also other students of IMFS who were Alumini of
various universities living in that city. He gave me the printout that had all th coordinates including the
phone number email and addresses. We were delighted and almost felt we belonged there. My daughter
decided to write to all of them by mail and give them time to respond without being intrusive, to her surprise
over 80% responded immediately rest responded within a week no one ignored.

A good Center for counselling near me was a God send blessing for me to be able to be worry free in my decision to send my daughter to study abroad and it’s all thanks to IMFS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IMFS, A Gateway to Clear GRE

“Getting a job isn’t easy these days!” , said Joe in a furious tone. This compelled Alex, Joe’s best friend to question as to what went wrong. Joe is an enthusiastic individual belonging to a middle-class family, who is struggling to find a job that can fetch him a decent living standard and peaceful life. But it has been months since he had been trying but failed. You know what Joe, I always wished to keep it more like a surprise for you but, since I find you a bit too perturbed, so here’s what I want to tell you. I have been going through the same you know well. But one of my acquaintances told me about the GRE examination and its placements abroad. He is a US resident and he told me how his fate showed him the way to settle abroad. So I’ve been seeing him from a few days now, and he took me to IMFS coaching center that I have joined so as to crack the GRE examination and pursue my Doctorate from abroad and settle there. Explained Alex. Joe got confused a

Want to Study Abroad? 24 Reasons why you should go for it.

Study abroad Counselling in Mumbai You don't need any excuse to travel to distant countries to get a top-notch education. Here are 24 reasons why you should study abroad. 1.   It will look great on your CV Employers appreciate your international experience. It shows that you are able to deal with people from other cultures and is more adaptable.   It's a great idea to be able to travel and learn new skills while also obtaining a good graduate job. 2.   Improve your language skills Do you remember the foreign languages that you studied in school?   You don't either.   You might be amazed at how much you can remember by learning abroad.   It's a great way of meeting new people and taking extra language classes while you are out. 3.   A holiday in a foreign land is a completely different experience than a vacation. The best part about studying in a new place is that you'll get to know the area well. You will learn the best places to buy coffee, avoid tourist traps, and

Tips and Strategies To Clear GRE Exam

GRE Classes in Thane Having a high GRE score is your first step when it comes to studying at the top business schools of the world. A high score is possible when you apply the right strategy to prepare for your upcoming GRE exam. GRE preparation is completely different from preparation you might have done for the high school and college exams. One of the reasons is that GRE exam prep is highly self-driven. No doubt you might have plenty of questions regarding about how to start with your GRE study and whether you must join GRE Classes in Thane or not: ·         How do I spend enough time? ·         What to study first? ·         What is a best way for GRE exam preparation? ·         What are the commonly asked GRE questions? ·         What kind of questions will I expect? Suppose you have a similar type of question, nothing to worry about! You’re at the right place. IMFS GRE preparation strategy has actually helped more than 46,000 students to achieve their scores and get admi